Once a year, thousands of neurosurgeons, physicians, and affiliates from around the globe come together to attend the CNS Annual Meeting. For 67 years, it has been the neurosurgery meeting doctors can’t miss! In fact, 92%* of previous attendees said they would attend the meeting again.
For the latest advancements in neurosurgery, you won't find a better ROI than the 2020 CNS Annual Meeting in Miami, Florida, on September 12–16!
Check out the video below for a taste of what this exciting meeting and lively city have in store.
- Honored Guests Bob S. Carter and Mark L. Rosenblum
- Expert, engaging speakers (details coming soon!)
- More than 100 educational sessions including symposia, guidelines, and section sessions
- Oral presentations in subspecialty Section Sessions
- Late-breaking abstracts
- Interactive Multimedia Research presentation session
- Exhibit Hall and Booth Demos
- Lunch and dinner seminars
- Paper-of-the-Year awards from CNS journal Neurosurgery
- Opportunity to earn substantial CME
Xperience Lounge Highlights:
- Live surgeries via telemedicine
- Device Innovation Showcase
- Wellness Afternoon
- Voices of Neurosurgery: The Unforgettable Moments
- Innovator-of-the-Year presentations
- Full-service coffee bar
*Statistic from 2018 CNS Annual Meeting